Open and edit RAW images in Photoshop
- Compatible with all RAW formats
- Includes several editing tools
- Real-time preview
- Support for snapshots and custom presets
- Only compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS5
Adobe Camera Raw allows you to work on RAW images directly in Photoshop CS5.
Professional and mid-range photo cameras offer support for RAW format - a type of digital negative that lets you tweak the images with greater control and flexibility in order to obtain the perfect result before saving it to JPG. Adobe Camera Raw is a simple Photoshop plug-in that launches automatically every time you open a RAW file in Photoshop.
Adobe Camera Raw is very easy to install. Simply unzip the archive and copy the file into your CS5 File Formats folder. Note that it is only compatible with Photoshop CS5 although when you click download here, links are provided for versions that work with CS4, CS3 and Photoshop Elements 8. Adobe Camera Raw enables you to work on the original image with a range of tools conveniently organized in several tabs: basic adjustments, tone curve, grayscales, split toning, lens corrections, camera calibration and more.
While using Adobe Camera Raw, you can preview the results of your adjustments in real time in the preview pane, take several snapshots during the editing process and save custom presets for later use.
Adobe Camera Raw is a simple and effective plug-in that lets you view and edit RAW images in Adobe Photoshop.
- This new version of the Camera Raw plug-in replaces the original Camera Raw plug-in that was installed with Adobe Creative Suite 5, Adobe Photoshop CS5. Support for the following cameras has been added in this update. Visit the Camera Raw page for a complete list of supported cameras. Canon EOS 550D (Digital Rebel T2i/ EOS Kiss X4 Digital) Kodak Z981 Leaf Aptus-II 8 Leaf Aptus-II 10R Mamiya DM40 Olympus E-PL1 Olympus E-600 Panasonic G2 Panasonic G10 Sony A450